Friday, November 6, 2009

Techno Toy tuning 50mm Hub extender $45 shipped (Group Buy)

Hey guys. I was talking to Gabe at Techno Toy Tuning the other day about creating a 50mm hub extender. He told me If we can get 10 people to buy then he will stock the 50mm extenders. There will be 3 colors. anodized gold, red, silver and wrinkle or fine powder coat black. The extender fits both Nardi and Momo hubs and steering wheels. The price will be $45 Shipped. if you have any questions PM me or email me garagestar@gmail.com

Ken

Here is a picture of the 75mm Extended hub.

Installed on my car




1. garageSTAR Black
2. nightrider1992 (roadsterDRIFT.com)
3. minime (norcalroadsters.com) 1 maybe 2
4. vdo game junkie (club4ag.com) Black 1 maybe 2
5. nicacus (miataturbo.net)
6. Batou (roadsterdrift.com) Black
7. David Chan Black
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment